[lbo-talk] Windows Vista as Neoliberal Instrument

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 21:59:04 PST 2007

>I don't quite know why. There are plenty of people working there
>who _could_ produce good software -- but don't.

I know why. It's because the engineers who build the product don't get to decide what to build or how to build it. The people who make the decisions are many organizational layers away from 1) the reality of production 2) the reality of the users

It has gotten to to point where I am truly amazed -- as at a miracle -- when I run into a good interface or product in the computer world.

Joanna