[lbo-talk] Nader film

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Feb 3 11:41:46 PST 2007

We saw the documentary about Ralph Nader, An Unreasonable Man <http:// www.anunreasonableman.com/>, the other night. It's quite good - mostly positive, but not cheerleader-y at all - and left both Liza & me with an increased admiration for the guy (that recent presidential thing aside). At a Q&A after the show, one of the filmmakers, Henriette Mantel, said that Lynne Stewart recently gave her a hard time for liking Ralph. She didn't elaborate, but I'm guessing that Stewart thinks that a Gore admin would not have indicted her.

Doug