[lbo-talk] "Idiocracy"

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Feb 4 14:45:46 PST 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>I think I'm rooting for the Colts.
>>
>>Chuck
>

> I think I'm with you on this, Chuck.
>
> Shit -- two anarchists agreeing. Stalinism!
>
> Shiny Pair of Jackboots

Let's look at how I arrived at this position:

1) I'm a lifelong Green Bay Packers fan, thus I can never root for the Bears. 2) My main team is the Chiefs and the Colts are representing the AFC. 3) The Colts are an interesting team and it would be good to see Dungy, Manning and the others win.

On the other hand, this morning I heard that Dungy is big into the Christian crap, so this tempers my interest in rooting for the Colts.

So I guess I'll watch the second half if the game is close at half time.

Fuck the commercials, patriotic crap and the halftime show.

Chuck