[lbo-talk] christ 2.0

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 5 09:42:21 PST 2007

By the way, what did I miss out on at superbowl, some hot action from Prince? who saw this? what was so hot? dish please!

i updated my resumes on all those stupid job boards, including every freakin' tool or skill i've ever breathed on in a section on the resume. frick. the mailbox is now overflowing with recruiters, people wanting portfolio links, etc. whatta scam. yes, yes, yes. i know already. 75% of the time, position announcements require everything and the kitchen sink and a date with your mother.

i also put up five sep resumes, tailored to 5 diff areas, including an instructional design/training developer one. that stuff is going like hotcakes, apparently. oh YAY! for the new rules of work where we're always training, training, training, getting certs, learning this new prog and that, being asked to suck down the company koolaid, blah blah blee.

also, i applied for work developing porno sites. Get to report from the frontlines if i get that gig! can't use it in a portfolio, though!

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org