[lbo-talk] The Fall, Buzzcocks promote Mitsubishi SUVs and AARP

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:16:00 PST 2007

Jim:

What is even worse is that I now qualify for membership in AARP (and in fact recently joined).

[WS:] They had been sending me their propaganda too, and I was considering doing the same. However, after they endorsed Bush's insurance company friendly health care plan, I called them and told them to buzz off for that specific reason and take me off their list, which they did. Is not their CEO some sort of insurance industry baron?

Wojtek