[lbo-talk] Sexpresso coffee shops take Seattle by storm

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Feb 5 12:14:08 PST 2007

Hey, trope this is not! Everything *is* going to hell, and I've got the climatological data to prove it.

Apart from the planet itself falling apart, on the topic of social decline I

try to defend against accusations of being a crotchety geezer by putting the

blame on entropy -- that conveys a sort of thermodynamic rigor and comes across less like the whining of an old fart. Of course, since "entropy" itself has a dated, sixties sound, my defense may be self-negating.

Carl..

^^^^^^

CB: On a side point, doesn't global warming decrease entropy ? It increases the motion of "local" molecules.