[lbo-talk] christ 2.0

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 5 19:10:13 PST 2007

from what i read from my women friends, it was the subtle phallic imagery, particularly when he was behind the guitar. women of color LOVED that he covered some white people's music, from what i gathered. it was a statement. and did it in a do-rag, like they kind black women wore in the 40s/50s -- not the kind popularized by young men these days. and when he flung it off.

he is pretty damn talented, musically. just look it up on wiki. it's the raw sexuality he oozes that few other male performers ooze. sensual. i couldn't actually think of a male performer who makes you want to fuck them. he's the only one. there are ones who are cute, who you'd like to date: but hot sweaty fucking? there isn't anyone else that i can honestly think of. they're just attractive; they don't ooze sex. and his commitment to working with lots of women in his bands, as well as helping them get a start in their own right. and the eyelashes. the eyelashes.

i'd blow 'im.