[lbo-talk] christ 2.0

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Feb 6 12:28:04 PST 2007

definitely my cuppa tea, and subtle was wrong word. though when compared to gay phallic imagery, def. subtle.

But to quote one of my friends, "the sheet was straight nasty in the best way, not just phallic. Yes the penis can be fucking beautiful. but the phallus as a tool of immense pleasure and skill." by which they were also referring to the marching band, swinging instruments, and deep knee bends which, of course, signals flexibility and limberness. ;p

Bitch | Lab

^^^^^^^^ CB: Yea, and somebody said Prince and the twins ( were they twins ?) and the lady in white were all wearing high heels; and in the rain. No slips.

They looked good. Sounded good. Probably smelled good.