[lbo-talk] christ 2.0

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 18:54:22 PST 2007

Haha. I saw The Cramps live in the Fall of 2005 -- and Lux had a freaking gangsta silver grille on his mouth! He seemed fucked up (on drugs or something) & out of his mind. Poison Ivy, as ever, looked hot in her panties and back-seamed stocings and jungle print top, probably one of the greatest guitarists to play rockabilly/punk 'n roll music -- and she's pushing 50! Didn't look or seem it at all.

I did see Prince play during the Super Bowl. I'm most impressed with how well he did on the fretboard, given the torrents of rain he had to deal with. I can't imagine plaing elaborate guitar solos while water's pouring down the neck of my guitar. He gets credit for that, even if he's not my favorite musician or not someone I'd normally listen to.

-B.

Dennis Claxton wrote:

>> And I'm convinced that heels give men a sexy
swagger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/insomnia119/lux.jpg

http://www.ghostroad.org/Mark's%20Photos/The%20Cramps%20at%20Roxy.jpg