[lbo-talk] Stan Goff, Windbag

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 7 13:04:24 PST 2007

i try not to do this, but the transbigotry, heterosexism, sexism, and other assorted weirdnesses he engaged in during an installment of the Sex Wars of Bloglandia were enough to make me write the guy off as totally worthless. If he can be so wrong about that stuff, I can't even imagine he has anything useful to say that I can't hear from someone else. Especially if that someone else can wrap his head around gender without turning into a radical feminist. aside from which, trying to balance one's commitment to a marxian concept of class with the one central to radical feminism wouldn't present one with a falling off the rocker problem so much. Rather, it would present one with a head shoved so far up his ass he could perform his own lobotomy problem.

http://blog.pulpculture.org