[lbo-talk] edwards: loser

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 7 15:53:02 PST 2007

At 06:34 PM 2/7/2007, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Feb 7, 2007, at 5:59 PM, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:
>
> > A statement
> > by the Catholic League's Bill Donohue
>
>His press guy's a Party of the Right alum. Donohue is a marginal
>weirdo - how's he have this kind of clout?
>
>Doug

I have no idea. It's bizarre to me. Who gives a flyin' fuck what these people think. Michelle Malkin? Donahue? There should be no clout at all but Democrats are Dems. I just want to bury myself under a pile of blankets and come out in 12/2008. I can't bear watching Hilary run.

Aside from which, honestly, what on earth did they think they were doing hiring a blogger who is well known for being a potty mouth, who prides herself on being a Texan who'd do Texan things like spit while walking down the street with you. She's as crass as I am. They're surprised they said nasty things about the Catholic church's posish on abortion? I mean, aside from Edwards' backing of Iran idiocy, they can't even vet people properly? They have no clue that blogs are where people say crass freakin' things? He's a loser b/c he can't freakin' handle even the run-off part of the campaign.

http://blog.pulpculture.org