[lbo-talk] Anti-Globalization and Anti-War Movements in the USA

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Feb 12 08:13:58 PST 2007

On Feb 12, 2007, at 10:15 AM, Chuck wrote:

> As I see it,
> the anti-globalization movement was successful because it mostly
> relied
> on anarchist organizational methods and practice.

How was it successful? Seattle was loads of fun, one of the most exciting weeks of my life, but I don't see how it or its spawn changed much in the real world. Have capital or trade flows been altered? Have property relations changed? Is the working class any better off or more secure? Is the climate's future any brighter?

Doug