[lbo-talk] War with Iran?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 10:13:22 PST 2007

So what message are we sending to the US citizenry -- the government is stupid and doesn't care about you?

The "mind" of the Republican party, I like that.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RepubFuture-Sept%207,%2098.pdf

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

http://www.newamericancentury.org/def_natl_sec_044.htm