[lbo-talk] Sushi

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Wed Feb 14 01:38:33 PST 2007

Before wasting lots of money on sushi bars (not that it isn't worth it to go sometimes to one), you can learn to 'roll your own', save a lot of money, and with a little practice, it can get quite close to the sushi bar versions...if you live in a decent urban area you can find a store that will have all the ingredients, you can probably buy sushi quality fresh fish (that is the tricky part finding fish you can trust to eat without cooking), sushi rice, nori, wasabi, vinegar, the rest of the accouterments (hard part is gettin' the unagi)...