[lbo-talk] Sushi

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 13:14:08 PST 2007

>bitch writes:
>"The heavy use of seafood also makes sense since the US was such a
>coastal area to begin with."

I was an inlander before I moved to California. We had catfish sometimes but here's some of the stuff I mostly grew up on. My grandmother could make these things best (except for bbq). She gathered the pecans and cleaned her own fish:

fried okra, squash, cornbread, biscuits, biscuits and gravy, red beans w/fried potatoes, pecan pie, black-eyed peas, bbq ribs w/baked beans, pot roast (on Sundays).