[lbo-talk] FOX News produces comedy show to compete w/ Daily Show &Colbert

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 15 13:48:25 PST 2007

Chris:

Because of your contempt for FOX and its audience. :)

[WS:] I do not think I would do well in this setting. I am a geek by nature - vitriolic on the internet, but trying to be nice and polite to people in face-to-face interaction, and easily intimidated by bullies unless sufficiently pissed off like Ralphie Parker in "A Christmas Story" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Story . I think I would be an archetypal punching boy run over by monster trucks, as shown in "Idiocracy."

Wojtek