[lbo-talk] NYPD acts like pigs

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 13:49:27 PST 2007

Travis wrote:

>Chuck was arguing that to engage in serious political dissent at the
>collective level runs the
>risk of temporary incarceration.

I agree with that. But I also agree with what Liza said (below) that Chuck was responding to. And if Chuck does believe we live in a police state, I'd be interested to know if planning for the possibility of longer, maybe much longer, than temporary incarceration is included as preparation for "fucking things up."