[lbo-talk] Soros responds, then Peretz

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Feb 20 14:39:12 PST 2007

On the other hand, there was a substantial social democratic governing class in the Weimar period. I am not sure of the answer, but it would be interesting to find out how much of the members of that infrastructure were still around in the country in '45. I know that the DDR, while not escaping entirely from using former Nazis in the regime, managed to use much less in the structure.

robert wood