[lbo-talk] Ana Marie Cox & Bad Subjects, a Marxist journal

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:27:19 PST 2007

Wonkette has very good insult chops, and nothing else, these days. With the US lacking a political version of the Onion since the Onion went corporate and Zack Exley went over to the dark side, I tolerate the snarky snide anti-left hipsterism at the wonkette long enough to get some chuckles over the lite brite boston controversy or whatever.