[lbo-talk] cell phone recommendations

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Feb 22 17:11:45 PST 2007

At 07:46 PM 2/22/2007, you wrote:
>Bitch with a cell? What's next, an SUV (and a Prius to balance things out)?
>
>If you wait to get one when you get there, it'll save the hassle of
>changing the billing address.
>

>But if you get one before you leave, you'll have it in case you break
>down on the road with all your belongings.

you don't know the half of it. i actually called about a warehouse loft today. just for fun.

so how does it work if I get one here? this area code? the one there? i can change it later?

oh, and fantabulous queer dewd def. has it in him to be a total yup:

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2007/02/21/yuppie-bitch-fantubulous/

(though, as it turns out, i have a lead on a house not far away in the yuppified area, so i won't get that place and will, instead, move in by the first weekend of March if all goes as planned. otherwise, it's el cheapo condo obtained via Space-A plans b/c it's inexpensive and I can rent week to week until we find more perm. place.

oh, off to go pack more of my crap.