[lbo-talk] Why the best actors are British

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Feb 23 02:52:19 PST 2007

Is it just me, or is everyone else seeing Colin's and Sean's email come through without formatting when they paste an article into their email client? When they reply to someone's post with in-line comments, I don't see the problem. They are each using different email clients and neither are techno-doofuses who wouldn't know any better. Is mailman stripping the break tags on some mail?