[lbo-talk] a bitch relents

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Feb 24 17:14:19 PST 2007

after about 6 proposals, a bitch relented tonight when, after I mentioned that I need glasses because I could not read bra sizes and asked the clerk to read it for me, R got down on his knees in the filth that is our kitchen at the moment and proposed. So yeah, unless I get cold feet, we'll be looking to see if we can get in to a JP's this week and don the ol' ball and chains.

he's hunting around for some overalls to wear to the jps. I'm thinking some kind of 'ma kettle' frock -- no bra! :)

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)