[lbo-talk] Marxism and Religion

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 26 05:19:43 PST 2007

Carl Remick wrote:

>God as I understand Him is perfectly
>capable of fucking Himself ... and probably should.

I used to write the questions for a hacker version of Jeopardy. Doing research for the sex category, I came across a site by Gene Scheper. He argues that the bible is replete with references to autofellatio. I used to have all his stuff, squirreled away b/c I figured it would go away some day. If I'm not mistaken, the guy's a prof or grad stud and has actually presented his ideas in scholarly contexts. It's been 7 years since I read the stuff, though. Here's a google search which brings up places that reference his writing on the topic:

<http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=scheper+autofellatio&btnG=Google+Search>

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)