[lbo-talk] Marxism and Religion

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 07:36:39 PST 2007

Argh, fucked up again.

In the Cambridge survey I meant No. 1 indicated LEAST religious, No. 50 being more religious. America was no/ 44, way down on the scale, more religious than poorer nations like Uruguay, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, etc. -- while many poorer nations like Armenia and North Vietnam scored as more atheist. Vietnam even beat France and Norway. And Cuba was no. 49 -- more religious than the US.

First I said Jesus got pregnant, now this. Need to proofread better.

-B.

-----

B. wrote: "In a Top 50 list, number 1 being most religious, 50 being least, America was number 44, and more atheist than it were countries like Uruguay, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Czech Republic, etc. Ironically, Cuba was no. 49, barely in the Top 50:

http://www.pitzer.edu/academics/faculty/zuckerman/atheism.html

(Methodology of survey is there.