[lbo-talk] anybody want to guest blog?

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 26 17:59:55 PST 2007

If anyone would like to guest blog on whatever you'd like, write me offlist. or just go to the blog, register. At the bottom of the left column, there's a registration button. once i get the notice, i'll upgrade your access. you should probably also email me to let me know who you are, if I wouldn't recognize your email addy from the list (e.g., you're a lurker or want to use another email).

Tx.

BL

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)