[lbo-talk] Marxism and Religion

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 09:23:25 PST 2007

Yoshie wrote:

"I'm afraid some people adopt anarchism, Marxism, what have you for the same reason."

Yoshie,

Yeah and you've gone through your phases, too. NADER IN 2004! Remember that one? That one was good.

What phase are you going through now, and what will it be next? Taking the Shahada and converting to Islam?

Make sure you read the Qur'an first (wash hands first; also, according to Qur'anic law, cats may touch the book; not dogs). I'd be interested to know what parts you in it you think are "symbolic" and which seem like struct commandments (no pork, five times prayer) and not, and what criteria you use to distinguish between the two.

-B.