[lbo-talk] NASTY post- Holy Mary, Mother of God, Blessed Art Thou . . . (Was Re: Marxism and Religion)

Kathleen de la Peña McCook kmccook at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 28 02:11:22 PST 2007

This is really a nasty post full of racial stereotypes. Perhaps you will make the effort to see the movie , Salvador http://www.salvadorfilm.com/english/ or read about Buenaventura Durruti. I am Spanish and I am a non-believer and my name is not Maria. ========== Kathleen de la Peña McCook 'An Injury to One is an Injury to All" http://www.cas.usf.edu/lis/mccook/