[lbo-talk] Marx and Religion

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 28 07:09:26 PST 2007

> Perhaps it is unfair to progressive religionists to use the
same brush against them as against the fundamentalists, but then religion dominates American society in a very harmful and annoying way.

The same could be said of heterosexuality and vanilla sex.

I have come to realize that there are some decent and progressive vanilla heterosexuals. But the question remains how to deal with them versus sexual fundamentalists in the majority. I do not want to alienate progressives, but at the same time I do not want to provide cover for sexual fundamentalists.

Brian