[lbo-talk] happy birthday LBO

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Tue Jan 2 13:35:59 PST 2007

I enjoyed the last LBO. Great writing and analysis, plus good data, usable in classes for workers and as source for what we may write and talk about. Thanks, Doug. The obit on Friedman was right on target, though maybe you gave him too much praise! Also, you make it clear that there is no good reason to be optimistic about the body politic here in the US. Sharp changes can and do happen unexpectedly, and this is about the best hope I can muster now. We can do what we can to enlighten, organize, teach. Tell the truth. Support radicals wherever they are and however we can.

Michael Yates