[lbo-talk] Bono, Whitney and other Miscellaneous Musings and Mutterings

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Jan 2 20:41:12 PST 2007

OTOH they also help distribute the blow so that you don't get so much bone splitting and crunching in the fist, ribs, cheeks and eyes. That is the glove acts to distribute the force across a broader surface area. ____________________________________ Travis W Fast Ph.D ABD York University Political Science Toronto, On ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 11:01 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Bono, Whitney and other Miscellaneous Musings and Mutterings