[lbo-talk] Re: Re: Amiri Baraka

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:26:10 PST 2007

Yes! Get him to talk alot about Newark! Most of all what he has to say about what cory booker's making of himself. Liberals love corey booker too much, and I ain't sayin he's turned out to be evil since taking office, but mr baraka brings a really solid viewpoint on the subject. Hell I'd be interested to see what he thinks of the portrayal of newark and it's inner and outer ring burbs on the sopranos. Asking him about the portrayal of new jersey class and race in harold and kumar go to white castle would make my day but probably ruin the show though.

In any case, advice on questions to ask him?