[lbo-talk] Tower Records

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 11:40:10 PST 2007

At least the jazz part of the Tower records on Wabash in Chicago was staffed with highly informed, very knowledgeable people, and I do miss it. They also had a really goo genuine world music selection that the staff could guide one around. Amazon also took out The Crow's Nest, a big and very good indy CD store associated with De Paul. It is now a Barnes and Nobles Books, not an improvement. But there was more associated with that that I don't know about. De Paul overhauled the whole retail part of that building.