[lbo-talk] Tower Records / Radio Schizo

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 16:34:52 PST 2007

Well, might I take this opportunity to, er, opportunistically promote my own podcast again, which I've been doing for about a year now? It's called Radio Schizo, after anarcho-vegan band Rudimentary Peni's song of the same name. I play mostly DIY underground punk/hardcore/post-punk. Scott McLemmee has promoted it! I try to never play anything that isn't anarchist-ish or left-leaning. Some podcasts are more overtly political than others. But it's mostly about the underground renaissance of hardcore/punk in the 00's.

MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/radio_schizo

Top 20 LPs of 2006 show can be downloaded as an mp3 file here: (1 song from each of the Top 20 punk LPs of 2006):

http://media.libsyn.com/media/radioschizo/Radio_Schizo_43__Top_20_LPs_of_2006_-_1_song_from_each.mp3

No gods, no masters,

-B.

Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:

> Well, I'm admittedly one of those iPod-listening
bozos. But I load up
> with podcasts of talks, not just music.
>
> I like the solidarity of anarchist viewpoints
whispering in my ear as
> I walk down past all the little corporate secret
societies on the
> street. Right now I'm listening to the recordings of
the "Renewing the