[lbo-talk] Fwd: Dinesh D'Souza on the Value of TraditionalReligious Values

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Jan 5 21:56:58 PST 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "andie nachgeborenen" <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>

Doug, invite "Dineshy" onto your show and ask him, How come they don't hate the Canadians, much less the Dutch and Scandanavians, who are way more leftist and licentious than we are.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/archive/archive?ArchiveId=7403

"Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

"If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden?"

[ObL]