[lbo-talk] Re: Maoist cleanup drive hits Nepal gays

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 04:54:34 PST 2007

--- Brian Charles Dauth <magcomm at ix.netcom.com> wrote: Non-queers are very clever -- they will seem to talk positively about queers, but with the same breath diminish the importance of sexual liberation to people's physical and psychological well-being.

--

We are fiendishly clever in an animalistic, vulpine sort of way. We lure the queers into a false siense of security, then leap upon them and rend them into pieces with our 6" canines. Bwahahaha!