(Privelege Was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Maoist cleanup drive hits

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:12:34 PST 2007

My own experience is that leftists hate on kinky BDSM sex ALL the time, maybe even more than honkie america. I've gotten in so many arguments about this with radicals over the years. It's so strange. Why do so many leftos have mean things to say about BDSM? Can someone on this list make whatever argument there is to make, about BDSM being bad or fundamentally oppressive or whatever? I just can't imagine what intellectual content there could be to any such assertion.