[lbo-talk] US military attacks village in Somalia

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Tue Jan 9 14:56:28 PST 2007

oops. just bounced there from a link and did not noticed their other stuff. Anyway it is confirmed by others:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/09/news/somalia.php

http://www.vor.ru/index_eng.phtml?view=news4_eng&id=1617

even unreliable sources sometimes tell the truth :-) I was just wondering about the "reliable" ones...