[lbo-talk] the latest skirmish in the sexpositivity wars

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:57:56 PST 2007

You are a little bit extreme here, James. Also kind of solipsistic or maybe imperialistic: why would you think that your world is the only world or that I would think that your world is the only world? In fact I think "your world" -- your conception of the world -- is misguided here and on other points as well. So, no, no suicide note. Not to worry or anticipate either.