[lbo-talk] Re: Sex and Stuff

queer dewd formerly known as ( ) bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Jan 10 15:39:19 PST 2007

At 05:45 PM 1/10/2007, BklynMagus wrote:

> > What would the Buddha say?
>
>That my body being worshipped is the same as it not being
>worshipped. There is a great article in a book called Queer Dharma about
>the connection between leather sex and Buddhist practice.
>
>Also, spiritual fisting is a subset among handballers that is attracting
>growing interest
>
>n.b. The worship my fist aside referred to my fist as in
>fisting/handballing not as in punching (though there is punch fisting, but
>. . . nevermind).

LOL. I should link to this great convo, all women, about fisting practice among women, lesbian, bi, straight, kinky. it got started in mockery of the Summer of the Hummer Wars in Feminist Bloglandia where it was claimed that the most oppressive act since the invention of patriarchy is sucking cock -- because it is inherently "fucking gross" to slurp on a funk-filled bratwurst. Someone figured we might as well go for the gusto and talk about fisting, particularly since one of the claims was that hummers required the giver to be in pain to give them. which made fisters laugh since fisting women can be painful.

as for the connection above: *nod* *nod* i had the misfortune to have a client who is a famous guru. everything he said fit perfectly in line with what my BDSM feminist friends describe.

as for ravi:

if you are really serious, a bunch of subs read my blog. you can pose your questions there and maybe they will answer. you won't get any rah rah we're more liberated crap. nor will you get any rah rah nothing bad ever happens crap either. in fact, a dom who goes by trin is well known for raising the issue in these spaces. i find it interesting that everyone is focused on everything but to sub/bottom. Who are you guys to make assumptions about their capacity to engage in consent. I seems to odd tome, since most of these folks talk about lengthy negotiations re: their boundaries.

As my friend Barbara is always saying, the best thing for her to learn through this practice was how to respect her own and others boundaries and take that same insight into other areas of her life.

http://blog.pulpculture.org