[lbo-talk] Sex and Stuff

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 22:56:01 PST 2007

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>>On 1/10/07, joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Film has nothing to do with sex.
>>>
>>>This is possibly the strangest and most removed from
>>>reality statement that has been made in the entire
>>>discussion. Kiss kiss bang bang, Joanna. Film is
>>>almost _nothing but_ sex and/or violence.

But this is willful misunderstanding; I was replying to something Brian was saying, which I can't find now. My point was that we have sex when we are romantically in love or horny and that this is sufficient motive energy -- no script needed. And I drew an analogy to eating when we're hungry. Then Brian started talking about films and fisting and completely lost me.

In fact, I think I'm just going to give up on this discussion. I am neither able to make anything clear ...nor to learn much...so it seems best to stop.

Joanna