[lbo-talk] Left-Wing Puritanism: The Last Rebuttal

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Jan 11 15:09:04 PST 2007

Anthony K.

Ahhhh...so I see that Charles Brown has finally decided to attempt a response to my criticism of his baiting and bashing of BDSM sex practioners and their defenders on the Left. Too bad that it simply regurgitates the same old tired nonsense.

Since I have no need or time to tie up Doug's and Liza's bandwidth with endless circular arguments, I will only respond with this rebuttal, then I will relurk myself.

^^^^ Ahhhh...throw a bomb and then run and hide is it. How cowardly.

I can't reply to you. My hands are tied, but it's not BDSM ( or is it?)

Did you spell "similar" as "simular" because you were so angry while typing ?

You are arguing circularly like a tape worm... Or tape something ???

Your thinking is shoddy in both posts.

Duck ! That hammer is swinging !

There's de Sade. Off with his head !

Babeuf