[lbo-talk] Dick Morris: Dems to split, thanks to far left

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Jan 12 09:37:26 PST 2007

At around 12/1/07 12:19 pm, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
> Chuck:
>
> I have a feeling that the radical left could play a spoiler
> role over the next two years, or at least give the Democrats a severe
> case of political indigestion.
>
> [WS:] That is what they will try to do in their wet dreams. Like every
> self-respecting brat, the tiny and insignificant radical left will cut its
> nose off to spite its face.

;-) Nose cutting involves real pain. Brats just throw tantrums -- roll around on the ground, scream, stuff like that... not attempt anything as dangerous as actual pain and suffering! Sort of like the difference between dictionary sadism/masochism and BDSM. ;-) ;-)

> However, you grossly overestimate its capacity
> to have any effect at all. The DP will simply brush them off like a fly and
> move on. As they say in the old country: dogs are barking, but the caravan
> moves on.

That is indeed what they say (or roughly that) in the old country... I guess old countries tend to learn the same things over 1000s of years!

--ravi

P.S: not calling BDSM practitioners brats. Last thing I want do is piss of someone who can put his arm up to the elbow in my rectum!! Just trying to stick it to the man. Work with me, people!