[lbo-talk] Moderation

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Jan 13 08:57:20 PST 2007

>What should we be thinking about, or doing?

I haven't the faintest idea. That's why I'm so keen on hearing what others have to say. Despite losing a national election and the support of his own party; despite being universally condemned by world opinion; and despite being a lame duck -- George W. Bush rocks on! GWB, the 21st-century Captain

Ahab, remains completely unfazed and unimpeded in his determination to set the world on fire.

What the fuck do we do now? I don't know!

Carl

^^^^^^^^

CB: We might want to support the below demonstrations, help "escalate" the protest.

Also, since this is a talk group, and the expertise is words, we might want to reconsider the taboo on referring to the war on Iraq as fascistic.

U.S. Peace Movement Plans to "Escalate" Street Protests

The ANSWER Coalition Responds to

Bush's War Speech of January 10, 2007

ANSWER Coalition Statement:

Unwilling to accept the failure of his war of aggression in Iraq, his "war of choice," Bush announced tonight a plan that will succeed only in sending thousands of Iraqis and U.S. soldiers to their graves in the next year.