Re: [lbo-talk] (Guardian) Comment is free: Should egalitarians support Chávez?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:18:55 PST 2007

On 1/13/07, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How many Cubans do you know?

I knew some Cuban-Americans in the Mission district in S.F. All critical of Fidelismo from the Left. I was with them when 4 busloads of Miami Cubans shouted at folks entering a WWP Viva Fidel! event at Mission High School in the early 90's.

An ex-lover, who used to be an anarchist pagan, has been there three times on those Global Exhange potemkin village tours. Came back full of shit. Should have stayed an anarchist instead of joining a nutty Trot sect, the FSP.

-- Michael Pugliese