Re: [lbo-talk] (Guardian) Comment is free: Should egalitarians support Chávez?

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Jan 13 18:04:03 PST 2007

Hey Pug you know the Dutch declared neutral then got the shit bombed out of rotterdam. Seems like there were a lot of duck and cover manouvers going on back then.

And last time I checked it was not the Nazis that got the Americans involved in WW2. So it seems uncle Joe was not too far away from uncle Sam.

Hey Pug perhaps you are a Fin? On too Lenigrad this time eh commrade? ____________________________________ Travis W Fast