[lbo-talk] Max on the Internet Left

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 17 19:07:48 PST 2007

I think this is exactly right, Doug, with the possible exception of the notion of Obama's "early opposition to the Iraq war." I'll take the liberty of referring to a piece I wrote for CounterPunch on what he was saying about the war eighteen months ago. --CGE

http://www.counterpunch.org/estabrook09292005.html