[lbo-talk] Majority of U.S. women not marrying

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Jan 18 08:13:36 PST 2007

At around 17/1/07 8:36 pm, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>> (perhaps even Cafe Spice; perhaps the only Indian food of interest
>> served in the USA) ...
>
> Have you been to Breads of India in Berkeley? Sheesh.
> Right-coast-snobbery.

Not sure... I have been to a few Indian restaurants in Berkeley, but that was about 10 years ago. What I have seen of Indian food in CA has left me pretty unimpressed (but then again New Yorkers who fancy themselves cosmopolitan and worldly often can be seen flocking to a place like "Tabla"). Sorry for the snobbery. We will try to be humble about our superiority in the future ;-).

--ravi