[lbo-talk] RALLY AND MARCH

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Jan 19 06:11:46 PST 2007

RALLY AND MARCH TO END THE WAR ON IRAQ SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2007, 12 NOON POWELL AND MARKET STREETS, S.F.

RALLY AND MARCH TO END THE WAR ON IRAQ SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2007, 12 NOON POWELL AND MARKET STREETS, S.F. Troops out of Iraq NOW! Stop racism against Arabs and Muslims! End the Occupation of Palestine!

Over 3,000 dead American soldiers, hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis. It's time to put a stop to the war machine. Millions of people voted to get the Republicans out and end the war, but we can't leave it up to the Democrats to do the only reasonable thing: BRING ALL THE TROOPS HOME NOW FROM IRAQ!

President Bush just announced his intent to escalate the number of troops in Iraq by over 20,000 more troops.

It's time to get the anti-war movement back in the streets! On January 27, hundreds of thousands of people will march in Washington, DC to demand an end to the war.

We're bringing the same message to the streets of San Francisco. Make your own signs and banners and march with your friends, family, co-workers, class-mates, church, union or organization. Join us to show Bush and the new Democratic Congress that the anti-war movement is back.

ORGANIZING MEETING SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2:00 P.M. 110 CAPP STREET, SF:

There will be one last organizing meeting on Saturday, January 20, 2 PM @ 110 Capp St., and everybody is encouraged to attend. Please forward this far and wide and tell everybody you know!