[lbo-talk] A Dispassionate View From the Internet Left

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 18:17:47 PST 2007

http://www.tpmcafe.com/blog/coffeehouse/2007/jan/21/an_american_dream_team

"Over the years I've met most of the currently announced Democratic candidates, and I just pinch myself when I see the line-up. Senators Clinton, Edwards, Obama, and Dodd, Governors Richardson and Vilsack are just terrific people. They are each bright and capable. Person by person, they are committed to bringing out the best in America. In ethnic and gender terms, they represent a marvelous picture of the real America, and not a one of them appeals to hate or divisiveness...."