[lbo-talk] Re: Is Sex Fun for Girls? --> Sociobiology, Sex, and History

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 07:48:00 PST 2007

A followup on this: I owe LOBsters an apology for a selfish and sexist comment that suggested that I believe that women do not have to have orgasms in order to have fun having sex. I am actually of the firm belief that men should do everything in their power to give orgasms on a regular basis to any woman with whom they have intercourse or from whom they receive fellatio or any other sort of sexual pleasure.

One sociobiological explanation why women have the clitoris placed so that they don't orgasm during intercourse is so that they can see if men are willing to go out of their way to please them. A man who only selfishly wants his own pleasure and doesn't care about his partner's is not likely to be a very good mate in general for her.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need Mail bonding? Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091